Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Conscience Muffins

Because I didn't have the pictures before, I am now putting these together as one recipe post, and my first! They really aren't bad for you at all, and I'm sure they would be easy to change up and revise. Don't forget to put butter on them and while they're still warm.
Conscience Muffins


(only makes 12 I usually double it)

1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup of oatmeal
1 cup raisins
1 t vanilla extract
I always add a bit of half and half

Directions: In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, combine oil, eggs, oatmeal, raisins and vanilla; add dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. (the batter will be thin you'll look at it and think did I miss something???) Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups. Bake 350 for 18 min. or until muffins test done. (they get real brown on the outsides)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment