I waited for Marin to put on her shoes while the others headed off to the cabin, and if I hadn't I wouldn't have gotten this perfect shot of her.
She is a fairy child and soo sweet and cuddly. She falls asleep very easily, because she doesn't fight it. She fell asleep in my lap and never woke up after twice being dropped by her sister.
I had a blast with them and my new slr!
This is a scarf I'm knitting for an older gentlemen, his name is Herschel and he is 90 years old. He is very old fashioned, very tall and gentlemanly.
For instance kissing your hand or giving you a short little bow. He only uses cloth napkins and never wears denim. He often wears a hat and is just recently considering a cane.
He's pretty much in perfect health except for a small brain tumor that is to be removed in a few days. It is going to be a very risky surgery with a possibility of losing him. I hope that everything goes just dandy, but if not then I know that Herschel will be much much happier in his home above.


wow how pretty. you make me feel like a meeeezly grain of sand. or rice. or something. wish I could stick to creating something this beautiful. thanks for the invite and I shall look forward to future posts.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jo
beautiful post...beautioful photos...;)
ReplyDelete