
A small dissappointment is that my camera refuses to catch the true color of these eggs! But I shall tell you that their are some very green ones and some very blue green ones. They are still varying in shapes and sizes. This morning, I decided to sit outside the coop and watch the hens to see just who layed what colors and so forth. Delphi the production red was inside a box when I looked in but I think she was just slyly napping (the little silly). Dragon hopped in and out but never did anything significant, but finally these two girls in the picture below after what seemed a very long time, produced one green egg and one blue one. The green was Fauna's (the hen in the left box) and the blue was Mimir's.


Then just after that I went back out to see who else might lay and found Thinnever Vetch in a box and watched her lay it standing. She layed another blue green egg. Right now I'm sort of sad because I'm planning a Detox and I don't think I can have eggs, oh beans. Yes, I can have those. I'm also sad because I wanted to start a blanket this week but I didn't find the material I wanted. So, I have to be content with watching my sister make hers.
Beautiful blog :)
ReplyDelete