Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And What Do You Know...




I had an amazing time. I look back ashamed of my attitude! I have so many highlights I couldn't count them all. My main highlight was the time I spent at the beach. That was only my third time to see it and it really is astoundingly beautiful and sooo dreamy. I could have walked up and down the shore all day. It's one of those places you can feel peacefully alone even though there are people around. It was a highlight because I had a good thoughtful time and just talked and talked to my Heavenly Father above. It's also a good place to take pictures.
















I also left a bit of me on the sand...


















and made some new friends.












I found Charles...
















and I found a garden...









and I found a small girl...






No comments:

Post a Comment