My Family Without Faces
I've very much enjoyed following these challenges, so much so that I didn't really even think about doing one myself until just a few days ago! This was crazy fun and very easy. I'm glad I finally came to my senses in time to join ya'll on the last one.
Myself
She loves tomatoes:)
Dad
Dad
Mom
Jo
Sister #1 Studying hard for future exams, notice the past exam... a 93! Hooray!
Maude
Sister #2 I caught her just before she went to the mailbox;)
Phlox
The Cat
Myrna
The Cow

Hi Molly...these are fabulous photos!! I especially love the self-portraits...very creative! And the one of your dad? Amazing!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Molly! What a lovely blog you have! I'm so glad you joined in the fun this week! I love your portraits...the perspective on your dad's image is phenomenal...so cool!! The cat is adorable...and the cow is great! Yay...tomatoes!! Your portrait collage is lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo assignment! To catch the essence of a person without their faces. I love the picture of Phlox, lying on her (?) back with her foot in the air. Make me want to scratch her tummy!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Yes, she always does that in front of the fire. Never fails! Thank ya'll!
ReplyDeleteRhea, you are really an artist. All your shots are works of art. Sister #1, Mom & Dad- great angles- very nice!
ReplyDeleteIt's also wonderful to get to know you through your lovely self-portrait collage.
I'm so glad you joined us!
Molly, you are finally hooked up on my end. Let's stay in touch!
ReplyDeleteYes! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMolly,
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss you? Your photos are great.. fantastic. I love the photo of you holding your cup, your dad's boots.. all of them. I am glad you joined in so we could meet you!