Monday, July 27, 2009

Home Again



No matter how much I don't want to go before I go on a trip, I always end up enjoying myself! I think it has something to do with an attitude, because I know of people that make up their mind to have a bad time so, they have a bad time, and I knew that in the end for me, everything would have a nice taste after all. Not to at all assume that it was easy to have a good time, for it was veeery very hard but you can't dwell on thoughts that aren't healthy and on lonely feelings, that may be comforting, although aren't any good and just not HAPPY!


So I had a good trip after all and it has made me actually excited for the next one which is this weekend. After a trip, home isn't quite as nice it seems. I can't stay inside very long and when I am outside I get lonely and thoughts come gusting through my head. It makes it hard to not live for the future when I should live for today! But right now my mind is very peaceful and the weather is beautiful; cool, coloring towards twilight, the sprinklers are going, the birds are still chirping, Peter Rabbits about thirty feet away from me, and there's the smell of a storm in the air and slight sounds of it too. Hopefully it doesn't start raining or I'll have to go inside with this laptop. I want to start crocheting... I'll do some research. I've got to get on some kind of cleanse when we get back but for now I'll just do some exercising. I guess I should pry myself off of this step so I can. The evening air is lovely and the birds are quiet now replaced by a fearfully close sounding cricket. Hmm, I wander what I could find in the house to satisfy a particularly strong urge to eat something sweet. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment