
When you are little, someones interest in you seems to really mean a lot.
If you look back in your life so many of my special memories are of my older cousins playing with me, or older people like my Grandaddy. So my project for this month is to be someones secret pal. Her name is Olivia and she is ten years old.
Just lately us girls had a secret pal party from the ages 4 to 10. Well, Olivia accidentally got skipped so I decided I would be one for her. So far I have given her a note typed out on the computer because my handwriting is extremely recognizable and I've written letters to Caroline many times.
I'm planning another for while I'm gone to Oklahoma. I like trips but I've become more of a home body this year than I ever have before. (Which I really never was one.) It is good for me to travel so I should take the opportunity's to go when I can. California is also on the schedule!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment